Willen House - Student Housing
In Association with City University London
Willen House - Student Housing
Who do I contact?

To contact us regarding Willen House or this site please use the enquiry form on the 'contact us' page.

You can also call the support line if you’re unsure of how to use the site or if you’re having problems booking a room. The line is open Monday to Friday from 11am to 4pm UK time. You can call outside these hours and leave a message.

Support line: +44 (0)7901 961222

For all other accommodation queries, please find your answer using the links to the right.  If you are unable to find an answer to your question, please call or e-mail the University Student Accommodation Service directly on +44 20 7040 7040 or accomm@city.ac.uk