Willen House - Student Housing
In Association with City University London
Willen House - Student Housing
What about insurance?

We strongly advise you to take out some insurance to cover your personal  possessions whilst staying at Willen House. This should include important items such as laptops.

The City University Student Union recommends Endsleigh Insurance, who run a range of low-cost policies tailor-made for students.

Please use the link below to see the options and buy your policy:

Endsleigh Student Insurance