Willen House - Student Housing
In Association with City University London
Willen House - Student Housing
What is the rental period and can I move in early?

Unfortunately it’s not possible for you to occupy your room before the start of the licence period because all the rooms will be in the process of being cleaned.

If you are arriving in London early you will need to make your own arrangements.  A list of nearby hotels and hostels can be obtained from the accommodation and welfare service at City University on accomm@city.ac.uk.

The licence (rental) period for the academic year 2019-20 is 12pm noon Sunday 8th September 2019 to 10am Sunday 23rd August 2020.