Willen House - Student Housing
In Association with City University London
Willen House - Student Housing
How can the City Student Centre help me?

The Student Centre is there to help in every aspect of your life at City.

The staff can advise you on finding somewhere to live, visa problems, getting to know the area, registering with a local doctor, dealing with money problems and looking after your health and general wellbeing. There is a daily nurse-led drop-in clinic and you can also talk to trained counsellors.

If you want to lodge an appeal or make a complaint the Student Centre will explain the process and discuss how you can get student representation.

Student Centre
University Building
City University London
Northampton Square
United Kingdom

T: +44 (0)20 7040 7040
F: +44 (0)20 7040 6030 
E: studentcentre@city.ac.uk
W: Website

For more information please watch this video: